[opensuse-marketing] Helen South, linux.com, openSUSE group
  • From: Brandon Fouts <brando@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:50:48 -0700
 http://www.linux.com/community/groups
 you'll find openSUSE and others

 There is a lot of information at both linux.com and openSUSE.org - and I
 have explored just the tip of these "Ross Ice Shelf sized" sites.

 I'm asking Helen South to let me be one of her "linux.com Friends" and I
 joined the above openSUSE group at linux.com.

 Next week I'll be in Portland, Oregon, USA at  goscon.org and promoting
 openSUSE to fellow attendees.

 =-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 www.psnug.org    (see Calendar page for meetings)
 Puget Sound Network Users Group

 Helping realize OPEN STANDARDS and investigate OPEN SOURCE
 PSNUG
 c/o Brandon Fouts
 9549a Olympus Beach Rd NE
 Bainbridge Island, WA  98110-3446

 brando@xxxxxxxxx
 brando@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 currently running 11.3 dual boot 32 and 64 bit on Intel CeleronM