Re: [opensuse-marketing] Linux.com Friends System
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:53:26 -0400
On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 24 October 2010 00:18:34 Helen wrote:
Hey folks, I signed up to Linux.com so I have a profile for my article

http://www.linux.com/component/content/article/81-applications/372958-colla
boration-across-borders-at-the-opensuse-conference

Thanks!

I thought it might be fun to test out their 'friends' system so please
feel free to 'add' me.

I just added you!

I wondered if it would be helpful to have something of a visible
openSUSE 'network' of people at Linux.com

Another network - but yeah, might be needed ;)

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

I have signed up with add you guys today.

Also, please sign up on Free Software Daily as well. http://www.fsdaily.com/

I will cont to get set publish there as well.

Pup

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.