Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE conference
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 23:01:54 +0200
On 2010-10-23 Manu wrote:
Yes obviously not now but when once everyone is refuelled back to desk
jobs :)

Desk jobs... ahem sometimes I wish I had one - It is sunday night and I am
working very hard :D

But, rest assured, there will be articles and also video's coming out soon. I
hope we can do some tomorrow.

And I will blog too of course.

Cheers,
Jos