Re: [opensuse-marketing] BoF topics please!
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:58:11 +0200
On 2010-10-20 Kostas wrote:
I did it but I did something wron,please correct it if you can
thanks
kostas

Just FYI some notes on the Marketing BoF:

Discussed:
- supporting ambassadors
- quality ambassador work?
- marketing materials
- lack of clear and consistent branding (special branding meeting)

goals for next year
- focus on ambassadors
- enabling them
- what to do
- give them materials
- get basics up and running
- announcements
- website texts
- internationalization
- writing for magazines etc

I would also like to mention Henne's talk about the huge variety of websites
we have which are meant for communication: Lizzards, news, planet, etc etc etc

We discussed bringing all that back to Planet + News, where news.o.o would
essentially be cherry-picked posts from planet. I think it's a good idea...
Altough it has some issues.

The notes are VERY incomplete as I wrote some things down I wanted to discuss
before the BoF and did not write much DURING the BoF :D

Please, Bryen, AJ, Michl, Yaloki, whoever made notes - send them!
< Previous Next >