Re: [opensuse-marketing] Default "reply to:" address on lists
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 18:59:08 +0900
Koushik Kumar Nundy wrote:

There was a discussion sometime early this year, about setting the
default "reply to" address on all MLs to the list emails. This would
remove the need to "reply all" in the mails. That proposal died out
since. Can anyone say why that was not considered useful/feasible?

I couldn't locate the old thread, so I formed a new one. I am not sure
if this is the right list to bring up the topic, but I'm not
subscribed on oS-project.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_lists#Why_do_my_replies_go_to_the_original_poster_and_not_the_list.3F

I'll bet Henne will NEVER change this. ;-)

Best,

--
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/ Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/