Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE conference
  • From: "Sankar P" <psankar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 09:28:13 -0600
Hi All,

Like some talks have already been there on lizards, can we have minutes
of some more talks at osc.

Thanks Andreas a lot for tweeting about some of the talks

I would say it is a little difficult to send mails or write blogs in the middle
of a conference. The mood will be too meet and socialize with people and learn
new things, visit places etc. As you said, AJ is doing a splendid job
live-tweeting. I would say, let us wait for next week, when everyone has
returned to their homes and then have a meeting in the respective channels
(#marketing, #wiki etc.), to know what happened :-)

Let the participants enjoy the week without hassles :-)

Just my personal opinion.

Sankar