[opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Greek team supported scouts team to participate to JOTI-JOTA
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <diamond_gr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 00:37:30 +0300
Hello friends,

4 days before the openSUSE conference and Greek team strikes again.
We organized-participated-helped scouts to participate to their event
called JOTI-JOTA.
Actually we did only JOTI (Jamboree on the Internet) [1].
For full report and pictures, take a look at our blog [2].

Have a nice afternoon and also for those of you who will be at the
openSUSE conference, we expect to meet you next year.

[1] http://www.joti.org/
[2]
http://opensuseambassadors.blogspot.com/2010/10/opensuse-team-supported-scouts-team-to.html