Re: [opensuse-marketing] DVD Request for Italian LinuxDay 2010
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:16:10 +0200
Hi Giuseppe,
On Thursday 14 October 2010 00:14:50 giuseppe gran wrote:
Hi All,
the 23rd October there will be the Italian LinuxDay 2010.
Since this year there will be more guest than previously, i would like
to request about 150 openSUSE installation DVDs.

I would like to know also if you can send me those dvds in about 9
days, before the event obviously.
Give your shipment address and we'll ship the DVDs out right away.
ahh, please add your phone number as well as it is often needed by FedEx and
such.

Thank you for your support
Michael

Thank you,