[opensuse-marketing] Re: Promo around openSUSE conference
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:14:49 +0200
On Monday 13 September 2010 22:35:53 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Dear friends,

I have made a page describing the tasks to do for the openSUSE conference.
Input is welcome, especially of the kind "I will do that". IOW feel free
to add things, especially if it's your name behind a task!

'on the ground', as in at the conference, we need at least 5-7 peeps to
cover the tracks, make good photo's for flickr and articles and take care
of the press. Who feels up for it?

Check the plan:
http://piratepad.net/H9whQFD9wU

Cheers
Jos
Ping-pong again - any promo peeps going to the conference, please add your
name at the bottom of this piratepad please. There's a bunch of tasks and I'd
love to know if and for what you are available. Most notable tasks - someone
who is responsible for twitter and such; someone to make pictures we can use
in articles; and people who can take some notes on cool things which are
happening for articles.

Who's up for it?
< Previous Next >