Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE Shop maintainer
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:33:35 +0200
On Tuesday 12 October 2010 11:59:35 Michael Loeffler wrote:
On Tuesday 12 October 2010 11:37:52 Robert Lihm wrote:
On 08.10.2010, at 20:23, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Friday 08 October 2010 19:14:23 S.Kemter wrote:
Am Freitag 08 Oktober 2010, 18:26:34 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
On Friday 08 October 2010 12:21:51 Robert Lihm wrote:
@michl: Maybe we should think about a pro account? It would bring
many advantages like localised shops and so on.

As soon as you really bump into limitations (eg you have more than
three good SVG designs etc) let me know. But initially, I prefer to
start with just a few things, then do an announcement on
news.opensuse.org about the re-vitalized shop and see if people like
it. If they do order things, the number of SVG's you can upload will
be increased, afaik, so we can grow organically.

sorry Jos its actually no good idea to start with "few things" because
for upload ur own motives u need a professional account on
spreadshirt. Then u can upload every month 20 motives.

But why would you? Can't we first put up a few good designs then see if
ppl like it or not?

+1

But isn't our current revenue hight enough to refinance the pro-acount?

Yes, it is high enough.

Fine, let's do it then.

Of course - if the shop is popular enough at some point we can surely
upgrade to pro.

So there is no choice on the end as get an proffessional account, but
that costs first money ;)

br gnokii

---

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - openSUSE Boosters Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx
SUSE - a Novell business