Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE Shop maintainer
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:09:27 +0530
Hi
There are a few websites in India that can take care of the shop too

http://www.myntra.com/

They usually reply fast ie within a week.

Contacting them could be good.. they even do 20 - 30 tshirts :)

However, the only think we need to keep in mind is for India we cannot
keep the rate as high as in Europe/ US otherwise no one will buy them.
Standard t- shirt rates in India 3 - 6 Euros ie 3 is optimal and 6 is
worst case scenario again.

Theres one more site

http://www.24hoursloot.com/ that delivers only in India

you can see it here too...

However I am not sure whether they will allow to keep this up in our
website.. if we wish too, contacting them can help.. Also I am not
sure about the distribution of profits(if we do that).. as I have not
been involved in that kind of exchang

--
Regards
MANU