Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE Shop maintainer
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:44:29 +0200

On 06.10.2010, at 23:17, Shayon Mukherjee wrote:

On 10/06/2010 04:08 PM, Carlos Ribeiro wrote:
Well...
As I as informed a few seconds ago, our geeko friend Shayon is not in
Asia anymore, moves to US but the main idea about still there .

"multicultural / geographically spread logic still works"
by our friend kknundy during irc conversation

and for openSUSE Shop even works better I think.

best multicultural regards to all
CarlosRibeiro