Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE Shop maintainer
  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosalberto.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 17:28:41 -0300
So far so good, I believe including me, we already have 3 interested
geekos about this threat and the better is that each one is from
different areas, Europe, South America and meridional Asia.
Having such different cultures working together and focusing on same
objective results in several and different ideas that could be mixed and
implemented through the openSUSE "future" shop.