[opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE Shop maintainer
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <sj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:22:54 -0500
On 10/06/2010 01:52 PM, Michael Loeffler wrote:

This is a great idea I more then appreciate that we re-animate the shop as it
currently doesn't get the love it deserves.
I need to find the access details for the shop so you guys can change/add
stuff.

Sounds good . I would like to know the process of the shop / maintain the shop in more detail . So if anyone can guide me through , it would be cool .

Best
Michael
Looking forward to hear from you ....

Cheers