[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Software Freedom Day - Chile - Report
  • From: Francisco Arias <francisco.arias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:38:39 -0400
Hi Ricardo,

My work as ambassador for this event is going to be completed if I can
attend the next year and check (using the same questionaire) that
openSUSE was spreaded. If I "stole" a couple of users from Ubuntu (the
most popular according to the survey) I'll be happy ;-)

Sadly, I'm not going to attend Encuentro Linux because of my job. I
hope some people can organize an openSUSE stand, that can help a lot.
Good luck on your presentation.

Regards,

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:12 PM, Ricardo Varas Santana