[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-boosters] OpenRheinRuhr
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 23:32:10 +0200
On Tuesday 05 October 2010 02:55:40 S.Kemter wrote:
Hello,

Next month on 13th and 14th November is in Oberhausen an Linux event called
OpenRheinRuhr.

http://openrheinruhr.de/

Its the second edition of this event, last year it was in Bottrop and this
year it will be in Oberhausen at Rheinisches Industriemuseum. Marcel Richter,
Thomas GroƟ and me go there but Thomas have a talk and me have an workshop
and
a talk there so help is always welcome.

Yeah, some KDE folks have been nagging about that as well - and I figured it
ain't far nor expensive for me, depending on the price of hotels there. I'm
figuring out the costs for the trip and see what I can do. You think you can
use me, mr Kemter?

When u have time and fun to help at the openSUSE booth, send me an message

br gnokii