[opensuse-marketing] SmeeGol will go out soon!
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:47:15 +0200
Hi all,

Within a few hours an announcement will go out: SmeeGol 1.0 is released!

The announcement goes out on news.openSUSE.org but Novell will also help a bit
by blogging about it and sending a message to journalists who might be
interested. And the SUSE Studio team will make the SmeeGol Studio image their
'appliance of the week'.

So that's cool - but of course, more help is very much welcome! Comment on the
story on news, tweet and digg it, etcetera. As usual :D

And yes, that really helps, that's why I ask... We got something unique here:
- We are beating both Fedora and MeeGo itself in delivering the latest MeeGo
software
- AND we do it while shipping newer software (Banshee etc)
- AND we have one-click-install for openSUSE users & SUSE Studio images ready
to be cloned so anyone can make their own SUSE Studio version!!!!

So let people know this, please!!!

Cheers,
Jos