RE: [opensuse-marketing]
  • From: "Bryant, Christian" <CABryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:06:22 -0700
I agree. As a budding community leader myself, I truly envy those who do it
for a living, but also am happy to see resources like this made available by
them. The spirit of giving back to the community is at the heart of what makes
great leaders.

Ultimately, the community needs to have a clear _point_ and _direction_ -
leading becomes so much easier when those things are defined, and the members
of the community have signed off on it. That's been my biggest challenge up to
now, and I see some great ideas on how to improve upon that.

Cheers,

Christian Bryant
http://en.opensuse.org/User:christian_bryant