Re: [opensuse-marketing] speaking of brand identity....
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 07:44:16 -0500
On Friday 01 October 2010 23:38:46 Helen wrote:
You may have already noticed this - we're a bit behind in Oz.
I just bought the August 2010 issue of Linux Journal.

A letter asks "Just curious as to which Distro logo is the one between
Ubuntu and Debian on the front cover of the June 2010 issue..."

Answer from Ed: "Novell"

((8-o

http://www.linuxjournal.com/files/linuxjournal.com/linuxjournal/issues/194/
cover194.jpg

:D

Good catch Helen.

Now, as we have developed community hierarchy structure and it is known
(expected) who should write correction to Linux Journal, I can expect N-
letters to land on editors desk, where N is unknown number between 0 and
number of all community members :)

--
Regards,
Rajko