[opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Launch Party - Peru 2010
  • From: Andres Linares <andoresu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 02:26:03 -0500

HI everyone,

I hope it's not late to tell you about it, I'd like to comment you about
openSUSE Launch Party we made here in Lima, Peru. As it was announced, it took
part on Beeznest Latino offices and we could meet some people interested on the
openSUSE Project. We could also spread the word about the openSUSE
distribution, as a replacement for closed source OS's and other known Linux
distros. Here in my country, openSUSE isn't well known yet, so we're making the
necessary to change this.

You can see the event pictures here.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49840017@N02/sets/72157624607658939/

Now we're going to help Linux newbies at TUXPUC Laptop Fest
(tuxpuc.pucp.edu.pe), next month. We hope that this will be a good experience.

Greetings.

Andres

PD: I found this http://tora-no-andoresu.deviantart.com/#/d2qzgto and I posted
there, could be a funny way to publish openSUSE.