[opensuse-marketing] last newsletter, apology, next months
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:07:56 +0200
Hi teammates,

I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to keep up the last 2 weeks as I was hit
by real-life (moving places, no net, ill). I'll be online this week and going
through the backlog.

The next 2 month will be busy - so I'd like to take a 1-2 month vacation from
newsletter after having served for over 1 year.

I'll help whenever I've time, but now its time for one of my teammates to step
up and keep things rolling.

Best,
Jan-Simon