[opensuse-marketing] IRC meeting next week
  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <zonker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:08:59 -0400
Greetings openSUSE marketeers! :-)

I'd like to have an IRC meeting next Tuesday at 15:00 UTC in the
openSUSE-project channel on freenode. Does anyone have an objection to
this time? I'd like to have as many opensuse-marketing participants
involved as possible. I know that this is during Hack Week, but I'd
like to start having regular meetings as soon as possible.

Also, please send any items you'd like to include on the agenda.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier