Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Change realname
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 07:05:25 +0200
On Mittwoch, 16. September 2020, 20:11:11 CEST Neal Gompa wrote:
On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 2:01 PM Perry Naseck <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for your response!

Do you happen to know where that option may be? I could not found it
online. Or, I guess there is most likely another mailing list for that
system.

No clue, sorry. You'll have to bug SUSE for that, since it's their system.

The account self-service portal for openSUSE accounts can be found here:

https://idp-portal.suse.com/univention/self-service/#page=profiledata

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager