Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Worker out of disk space - BAD worker
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 13:02:45 +0200
On Freitag, 11. September 2020, 12:56:10 CEST Radoslav Dibarbora wrote:
Hello,

Recently one of my private worker servers run out of disk space.

I added more space to /var and restarted all obs services on both worker
and OBS side but my builds are still stoped with error that those
workers are BAD(waiting for 8 compliant workers (4 of them down) (4 of
them bad)).

Also I don't want to use workers on OBS server itself but have no idea
how to remove them from dispatcher config.

Any hint how to cleanup this state?

Either wait or

obs_admin --drop-badhosts

on your server.