[opensuse-buildservice] Worker out of disk space - BAD worker
Hello,

Recently one of my private worker servers run out of disk space.

I added more space to /var and restarted all obs services on both worker and OBS side but my builds are still stoped with error that those workers are BAD(waiting for 8 compliant workers (4 of them down) (4 of them bad)).

Also I don't want to use workers on OBS server itself but have no idea how to remove them from dispatcher config.

Any hint how to cleanup this state?

Thanks

Dibo