Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-factory] Questions about osc
On 9/8/20 10:52 AM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Tuesday 2020-09-08 17:47, Larry Finger wrote:

A standard osc build command works fine, but the kernel modules are not built.
OBS does what is expected; however, I would like to save some load on OBS by
verifying that the modules will build correctly before uploading changes. What
osc build options should I use to build that part of the project?

osc build -M

Thanks. I read the osc build help several times and missed that option every
time!

Larry