[opensuse-buildservice] Questions about osc
A few weeks ago, the virtualbox project was split into two parts - one to build the main packages, and the other to build the kernel modules. I then issued a linkpac command to link them. Shortly after this change was published, it was suggested a multibuild approach would be better, and that was done. All is working mostly OK; however, I have two questions:

A standard osc build command works fine, but the kernel modules are not built. OBS does what is expected; however, I would like to save some load on OBS by verifying that the modules will build correctly before uploading changes. What osc build options should I use to build that part of the project?

The second question is how to remove the now-dead link to a kmp sub-project? That will save roughly 50% of the OBS build time.

Thanks,

Larry