Re: [opensuse-buildservice] DoD not working for Leap 15.2
Am 31.03.20 um 17:32 schrieb Till Dörges:
Hello all,

we're running a private OBS instance (2.9 on x86_64).

As openSUSE Leap 15.2 is getting closer to release we of course want to make
sure our
software works with it.

I therefore tried adding a simple DoD repository which I configured as
follows:

--- snip ---
<project name="openSUSE.org:Leap:15.2">

Does your buildservice have an interconnect to build.opensuse.org? if
yes, what's its name/prefix?

If the interconnect is named "openSUSE.org" (which is the default...),
then I could imagine that this causes some trouble.

--
Stefan Seyfried