Re: [opensuse-buildservice] DoD not working for Leap 15.2
On Dienstag, 31. März 2020, 17:32:13 CEST wrote Till Dörges:
Hello all,

we're running a private OBS instance (2.9 on x86_64).

As openSUSE Leap 15.2 is getting closer to release we of course want to make
sure our
software works with it.

I therefore tried adding a simple DoD repository which I configured as
follows:

--- snip ---
<project name="openSUSE.org:Leap:15.2">
<title>openSUSE Leap 15.2 OSS (DoD)</title>
[...]
<build>
<disable arch="x86_64" repository="standard"/>
</build>
<publish>
<disable/>
</publish>
<useforbuild>
<disable arch="x86_64" repository="standard"/>
</useforbuild>
<repository name="standard">
<download arch="x86_64"
url="http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.2/repo/oss/";
repotype="rpmmd">

<archfilter>{}</archfilter>
<pubkey>{}</pubkey>

this looks broken. Either remove it or place a valid gpg key.

</download>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>
</project>
--- snap ---

I also copied the PRJCONF for openSUSE:Leap:15.2 from
https://api.opensuse.org into
the local project.

It's basically a 1:1 copy from the 15.1 case where it works just fine.

But if I enable this new repo for a basic project OBS tells me "nothing
provides
rpm-build, nothing provides gcc-PIE".

because it does not accept the repo, because the gpg validation fails most
likely

This obviously isn't true because there is
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.2/repo/oss/x86_64/rpm-build-4.14.1-lp152.15.23.x86_64.rpm

I started looking through the logs in /srv/obs/log (and /srv/www/obs/api/log)
but
couldn't find a clue.

What am I missing or where could I continue to debug this?

Thanks a lot and regards -- Till

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg