Re: [opensuse-buildservice] failed/succeeded tooltips missing in monitor
Hey,

On 24.03.20 10:12, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Am Freitag, 20. März 2020, 17:09:30 CET schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
On 20.03.20 09:33, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
I'm really missing the failed/succeeded tooltips on the project monitor
page, when builds are in finished state. It has avoided to open a new
browser tab for me. This was especially useful, when OBS is under fire,
and builds may keep in the finished state for a long time..

Any chance to get back this quick build health indicator?

You can leave the beta program if this hinders your work.

Ähem.

Sorry, just making sure you are aware of this option :-)

And if you file an issue on github we'll sort it out for you :-)

How about this?

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/9273

Thanks Pete!

Henne