[opensuse-buildservice] Server Appliance and Docker Worker
Hello again,

In my local testing, I am attempting to separate the worker from the
rest of the server. I have the official appliance at https://openbuilds
ervice.org/download/ as the server with the worker disabled. I am
running an Ubuntu 18.04 Docker container with obs-worker installed and
/etc/default/obsworker pointing to the VirtualBox instance. On the
VirtualBox side, I've configured /usr/lib/obs/server/BSConfig.pm to
point the worker at the server, and the worker receives this
information. However, the function "getsources" in bs_worker is still
attempting to fetch sources from localhost. Is there a configuration
parameter that I missed? Documentation on this seems to be sparse.

Kyle