Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project config: Runscripts
Am 05.03.20 um 16:37 schrieb Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hello,

I am running private OBS instance. Now I am trying to upload some Linux
distro into the instance and working on the project config. I've take
some project config for a reference, but now I see the following issue
which I cannot resolve.

Among Preinstall packages I have bash, glibc, libtermcap, and others.

When trying to run a KVM build I see the following error message after
kvm startup:

[ 10s] /bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries:
libtermcap.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[ 10s] [ 2.840759] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill
init! exitcode=0x00007f00

libtermcap provides only /lib/libtermcap.so.2.0.8 and
/lib/libtermcap.so.2 is created by /sbin/ldconfig (provided by glibs) as
a part of libtermcap postinstall script.

do you see the same on a "osc build" chroot build?
IMHO you should, and it is much easier to debug.

What distriubution are you building for?
--
Stefan Seyfried