Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Documentation for cloudupload service available anywhere?
Hi Adrian,

Am 09.10.19 um 08:36 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2019, 15:14:35 CEST Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to test the cloudupload service in my private OBS instances.

Unfortuneately I have not been able to find documentation on how to do that.

we have some docu here:

https://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-admin-guide/
obs.cha.installation_and_configuration.html#_cloud_upload_setup

Thanks, that's helpful.
I have also found and cloned the "obs-docu" git repo so that I can find the
answer to such question easier next time ;-)

Have fun,
--
Stefan Seyfried