[opensuse-buildservice] Documentation for cloudupload service available anywhere?
Hi,

I'm trying to test the cloudupload service in my private OBS instances.

Unfortuneately I have not been able to find documentation on how to do that.

Right now, when clicking on "Configure Microsoft Azure", I get an "There has
been an internal error. Please try again"
message.

backend_access.log shows "GET localhost:5352/cloudupload/_pubkey 400"

clouduploadserver.log says "/etc/obs/cloudupload/_pubkey: No such file or
directory".

But what do I need to put into /etc/obs/cloudupload/_pubkey?

This is obs-2.10, latest released version.

Thanks,

Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried