Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Different build engines for different packages at the same project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 11:16:02 +0200
On Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2019, 10:53:51 CEST Julio Gonzalez wrote:
Current situation:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:Ubunt
u1604-Uyuni-Client-Tools

* salt contains both a normal salt.spec file (to build RPMs), and a
debian.tar and salt.dsc (to build Deb packages) [1] * spacecmd contains
only a spacecmd.spec file, adapted to use debbuild, so it can produce both
RPM and DEB packages [1]

I added <path project="Ubuntu:debbuild" repository="Ubuntu_16.04"/> to the
meta config, but of course that's now using debbuild for both packages.

Checking
https://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-user-guide/cha.obs.prjconfig.
html I don't see how to do what I need: using .dsc if it's there, otherwise
trying to build the spec with debbuild.

Is it possible? Any ideas?

you can only have different engines for different repositories.

But you can have repoA with engine A and repoB building against repoA with
engine B.

All what you need is to have the engine definition inside of a

%if "%_repository" == "repoA"

block for example.

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>