Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service: delayed_job memory consumption
ср, 2 окт. 2019 г. в 13:45, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hey,

On 01.10.19 17:48, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:

I am running private OBS instance on Leap 15.1. I use
obs-api-2.10-lp151.10.1.noarch

I see that delayed_job ruby scripts consume about 100MB of RAM each on my
setup:
As far as I understand, the scripts are just delayed job workers, they
pop the jobs from the database and execute some stuff then.

In the context of the application. That's the reason they load it into
memory.

So, each process has a copy of the same compiled application code in
memory? Right?

Is it possible to tune memory consumption somehow?

Not really no.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang