Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions on automating
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 08:14:01 +0200
On Donnerstag, 26. September 2019, 19:30:32 CEST Timothy O'Barr wrote:
I've got a few questions when it comes to automating the build process
with OBS. I'm trying to make a bash script that'll saasuto clone from a
source and run osc. One thing that's getting in the way is when I run
osc commit to upload the new files to the obs repo it automatically
opens the changes file in an editor like VI thus breaking the
automation. is there a way to skip that?

Or is there a better way to make OBS automatically compile the next
version of a program?

I dunno about saasuto, what is that exactly?
Maybe it makes more sense to extended obs-service-obs_scm mirroring
instead of implementing this outside via "osc ci -m ..." ?

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager