[opensuse-buildservice] Questions on automating
I've got a few questions when it comes to automating the build process with OBS. I'm trying to make a bash script that'll saasuto clone from a source and run osc. One thing that's getting in the way is when I run osc commit to upload the new files to the obs repo it automatically opens the changes file in an editor like VI thus breaking the automation. is there a way to skip that?

Or is there a better way to make OBS automatically compile the next version of a program?