Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why does OBS think some packages are "unresolvable" while they are not?
Am 2019-09-09 22:31, schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Am 09.09.19 um 21:46 schrieb Mathias Homann:
Am Montag, 9. September 2019, 12:02:01 CEST schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:

Firefox 68.1 is currently building with a hotfix because the packages
provided for a very short time before were broken on x86(-64) therefore
I wiped the binaries directly after publishing.

hm. that binary crashes immediately when I start any video playback (youtube,
twitch).

hmm, unfortunate. But yes, I found another bug in that build which
_should_ just cause a bad video coloring. At least that is what is
happening for me. If it crashes for you that is quite a bigger issue.
The bug should be fixed with recent submission but as I also needed to
fix something in NSPR for Tumbleweed the whole repo needs to rebuild
which now will take again some time.

not completely unrelated: could you please turn on publishing on the thunderbird68 package but leave building disabled, then wipe its binaries?
After they have been removed from the repos you can turn publishing off again... right now the repos contain Thunderbird 68.0 which is basically broken when it comes to addons, and Thunderbird 60.9 which works fine but gets replaced by the broken tb 68 unless you lock it...

Cheers
Mathias

--
Mathias Homann