[opensuse-buildservice] Enhancement ideas for https://build.opensuse.org/image_templates
Hi,

I think the former SUSE Studio UI* was a bit better than what we have on
https://build.opensuse.org/image_templates. So here are some of my idea to
improve the existing page:

1) Having “Template for”/“Templates using" in the name of each projects might be
too much?
In that regard I could rename “SLE 15 Code Line” by just “SUSE Linux Enterprise
15” and you could rename "Templates using openSUSE Leap 15.1” by just “openSUSE
Leap 15.1”.

2) Emphasis on openSUSE and SLE latest version
- By having a “UI frame” called "openSUSE and SLE latest versions” containing
Leap
15.1, Tumbleweed and SLE 15.1.
- Then a frame called “others” containing everything else but with Leap 15.0 and
SLE 15.1 at the top, then the rest

So do you like my ideas? I’m wondering if I could contribute/do this on my own
and how?

Thanks and have a nice day,

Regards,

* for reference
https://nocnypingwin.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/zrzutekranu23.png
--
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager