Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Extracting spec file from a git repo on OBS
Am 03.09.19 um 19:48 schrieb Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source):
Hello,

I would like to maintain my spec file in git repo like I do for the rest
of the code with "obs_scm" in "_service".
It would allow to enforce the same change control process on spec files
than on the rest of the code.

I know that Tizen in it's time, had done a hack on their own OBS, but I
wonder if the same facility would be now available on the public
OpenSUSE OBS.
A pointer to a solution would be very appreciated.

You can use the "extract_file" service in combination with "obs_scm".

But you need the latest version of extract_file, which I coincidentally
submitted last week as version "0.4".

I'm using this in a private OBS instance for exactly your use case.

Alternatively, you can use tar_scm instead of obs_scm and then
extract_file on the generated tarball.
--
Stefan Seyfried