Re: [opensuse-buildservice] leap 15.0 builder problem?
Am 03.09.19 um 18:17 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Dienstag, 3. September 2019, 17:52:27 CEST Peter Czanik wrote:
Hi,

While trying to upgrade syslog-ng in Base:system I ran into a strange
problem. Builds for openSUSE Leap 15.0 x86_64 fails, but with an error
message, which does not seem to be related to syslog-ng.spec:

that is a breakage in Base:System, a

Preinstall: libreadline8

should fix it, but it is done only for SLE_15 repo there atm.

I added this for openSUSE_Leap_15.0 also, so building in Base:System for
15.0 does progress again past PID 1 ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried