[opensuse-buildservice] Proper DoD openSUSE.org values
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 02:04:44 +0200
Hi,

I've created a standard OBS DoD instance for build.opensuse.org on my private
OBS, using the Interconnect. Nice'n'Easy.

Copying a project with osc went fine, but now I need to define a build targets
(Repositories).

Might somebody share the proper values for a usual build target like
openSUSE_Leap_42.2 (Url, Arch. Filter, Master Url), as well as share how to
discover the SSL Fingerprint/Public Key values for some such?

TIA,
Pete