[opensuse-buildservice] Downloading items via web interface
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 08:45:17 +0200
I am probably remembering incorrectly, but didn't it used to be
possible to download items in a package via the web interface to OBS?
In the Actions column, there was an icon to delete or download the
item. Now I only see a Delete icon. I know I can download the whole
source RPM (provided it has been able to build...). But the ability to
download a specific file was useful. Or am I remembering incorrectly?

--
Roger Oberholtzer