Re: [opensuse-buildservice] python backports for SLES ?
Am 05.07.2017 um 13:43 schrieb Christian:
Hi Werner,

Am 05.07.2017 um 08:39 schrieb Werner Flamme:
fail2ban can be found in the obs:/security repo for SLES 12 (I haven't
any SLES 11 left).

Yes, I can see the 'unresolvable': nothing provides python-systemd

I tried to rebuild all needed packages here (own obs instance):
https://build.de.scorpio-it.net/project/monitor/SIT:SLE-12.2

without success.

That's why I did ask to have it in backports. And have it done by
someone with more 'python' experience than I do.

For building that package you must also build python-systemd forked from
devel:languages:python.

--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna