[opensuse-buildservice] Re: no download for subproject's RPM
  • From: Gour <gour@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 09:52:18 +0100
On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 15:37:29 +0100
Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

All "Publish Flag" are disabled at the "Repositories" level. And
that's a reasonable default. I believe it's mainly to safe storage
space at the mirrors end. One of the OBS devs will know better-

OK. I'm fine with it, but was wondering if something is wrong here. :-)

osc getbinaries is your friend.

Thanks.

osc --help and in particular osc getbinaries --help provides some more
details.

Yeah, there are lot of things to learn, but I like what I see. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who restrains the senses of action but whose mind dwells on
sense objects certainly deludes himself and is called a pretender.