Re: [opensuse-buildservice] no download for subproject's RPM
Hi Gour,

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 02:37:20PM +0100, Gour wrote:

I did some work on hiawatha-9.8 web server - applied patch which fixes
problem when using wwwrun:www uid:gid for ServerId in Hiawatha's config
file.

The package did build successfully both locally and, afaict, it's fine
in the cloud as well:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:gour:branches:server:http/hiawatha

All "Publish Flag" are disabled at the "Repositories" level. And that's
a reasonable default. I believe it's mainly to safe storage space at
the mirrors end. One of the OBS devs will know better-

but I wonder why is it not available for download via web like the other
package I did today
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:gour/bogofilter-sqlite)?

osc getbinaries is your friend.

osc --help and in particular osc getbinaries --help provides some more
details.

I'm still new to SUSE and OBS, but I assume that I do not have need to
run Factory/Tumbleweed and can stay with stable (e.g. 13.2) and still
submit packages for Factory and subscribe via URL to the repo containing
my OBS home projects for the packages I fix or want newer versions?

Yepp. Sounds like a sane approach in particular as you're not yet this
familiar with the OBS.

Cheers,

Lars
--