Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build fails with "missing packages: build-compare@<chksum>"
On Tue, Nov 18, Michael Schroeder wrote:

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 09:03:27AM +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:

I have tweaked build-compare enough to handle kernel-binary packages.
For some reason the part of the build which does "rpmbuild
kernel-binary.spec" fails at the very end with:

missing packages: build-compare@4fb40b45ede614509b721c69adb46441

This does not happen with other packages like xen or whatever. Looking
through my changes its not obvious why the kernel packages behave
different. Any idea what is going on, and how to debug the remote build?

Hard to tell without knowing the project you're talking about...

Its home:olh:sle12, but meanwhile the message above is not an error
anymore for kernel-default/xen. Maybe it was silently fixed, or just
temporary?

Olaf