Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "Delete built binaries" not working?
  • From: Tobias Klausmann <tobias.johannes.klausmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 17:01:07 +0100

On 09.11.2014 13:06, Urs Beyerle wrote:
Hi,

How can I delete binaries from a repo? What I have tried so far:

1. Using the webgui, I disabled all flags (including build and publish flag)
2. Using the webgui, I clicked under "State of Repository" on "Delete built binaries"
3. Waiting 3 days

Unfortunately the binaries are still remaining in the repo.

My repo: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:beyerle:IAC
In case of openSUSE_13.2 I have disabled 36 packages and I have deleted all corresponding binaries - which didn't work has far as I see.

For example "nethogs" https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:beyerle:IAC/nethogs
https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/home:beyerle:IAC/nethogs?repository=openSUSE_13.2 shows "No built binaries"

But the files are still in the repo:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/beyerle:/IAC/openSUSE_13.2/i586/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/beyerle:/IAC/openSUSE_13.2/i586/nethogs-0.8.0-11.1.i586.rpm

Any help is very welcome!

Urs

Use osc and just do
osc wipebinaries --all on the target you want to be cleaned (package, project)

Greetings,
Tobias