[opensuse-buildservice] Need an RSA key for openssl signing, please create a new key
  • From: Jörg Lorenzen <joerg.lorenzen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 20:01:04 +0100
Hi,

I have a problem with building KMP-packages for openSUSE 13.2 and higher (Factory).
When I branch e.g. package virtualbox from project Virtualization, the build process ends
successfully for repositories < 13.2, but fails for openSUSE 13.2 with following message:

"Need an RSA key for openssl signing, please create a new key"

Non-KMP-packages are build successfully for all repositories, it only fails for packages
that provide kernel object files.
Is there anything I forgot as I added repository for 13.2 or is this an error in OBS?

Greetings
Jörg Lorenzen